Prosser Tasting Room
We are officially open again! We are featuring flights of our award winning wines as well as wine by the bottle. Come and enjoy our patios with a bottle of wine and a selection from our expanded food menu. Menu items are prepared in our kitchen by Chef Jill from Jade’s British Girl Treats.
Ryan Patrick is known for letting the grapes speak for themselves, with natural winemaking techniques that don’t change the inherent nature of the grape. The wine is also made artisanally in small batches. The winery offers everyday drinking wines as well as a Reserve line that boasts an impressive line of 90-point wines.
Friday – Sunday: 1pm – 6pm
Reserve your tasting for your Prosser wine experience.
- Receive VIP treatment when you reserve your tasting on our website.
- Reservations are suggested for group of 8 or more.
- 5 wine selections
- Reserved seating for your group
- Bottled water
- A dedicated Wine Ambassador to guide you through your wine tasting flight
- A map of the local area
Reserved tastings are $10 per person, waived with a $20 purchase.
Facility Rental Info
Our tasting room is available to rent for social gatherings and special events. Looking for a place to hold your next business meeting? Rentals booked prior to our noon opening do not require a wine purchase.
Our Prosser tasting room has several rental options to choose from based on the size and reason for your gathering.
- Banquet Room: The banquet room is the perfect setting for a private gathering or formal event. This room is equipped with a television that can be used for presentations during a business meeting.
- Patios: Treat your guests to beautiful views of the Yakima Valley and surrounding foothills when you rent one of our expansive patios.
- Entire Facility: Large groups can be accommodated by renting our entire facility. This includes use of our tasting room, banquet room, two patios and bocce ball court.
- Entire Facility: 99
- Banquet Room: 40
- Front Patio: 60
- Back Patio: 40
- Entire Building: Year Round
- Barrel Room: Year Round
- Front Patio: June-September
- Back Patio: June-September
- Catering: Licensed caterer allowed
- Alcohol: No outside alcohol may be allowed, except beers with WA Banquet Permit
- A full commercial kitchen
- Event Hours: 8am-10pm
- Equipment: Linens, projector and screen, tables and chairs
For more information, please call (509) 788-0030 or
Click the map for directions to our address at 508 Cabernet Ct, Prosser, WA 99350. Please call us at (509) 788-0030 for any further directions you might need.